Thank you for reading my blog! As you can tell, it’s still in its infancy, but it’s growing. As a “Thank You!” to all of my readers and followers, I’m offering a giveaway which begins tonight right now! It’s a small giveaway this time, but I’m working with a few potential sponsors to offer a larger giveaway next month! Think Tupperware and Freeze-dried food storage.
Without further ado, here are the details. I’m giving away four items to one winner! These items will help you start or build your food storage and 72 hour emergency survival kits (bug out bags). The items are:
– 1 can Bega Processed Cheese – This is REAL cheese you can shred, melt, etc with a 15+ year shelf life. I think it tastes like a cross between Velveeta and Cheddar cheese. – ARV $4
– 1 S.O.S. Emergency Ration Bar (3 day food supply, 3600 calorie bar) – ARV $6
– 1 Datrex Emergency Ration Bar (3 day food supply, 3600 calorie bar) – ARV $7
– 1 New Millennium Apricot Energy Bar – ARV $1
There are both one time entry and daily entry opportunities! Although I’d love to offer this to everyone, the giveaway is open to residents of the USA with a USA mailing address. This giveaway is not affiliated with or sponsored by WordPress or Facebook. It is sponsored by me and me alone.
HOW TO ENTER: Follow the instructions listed below for each entry opportunity. For each entry opportunity, you must return to this page and post a comment confirming that you completed all required steps. For example, if you like my Facebook page, post a comment that says, “Liked Facebook page.”
One-time Entry Opportunities
1. You will receive one entry for commenting on this blog post answering one of the following questions, “What, if anything, are you doing to prepare for a short term emergency? If you haven’t started preparing, what’s stopping you?”
2. You will receive one entry for “liking” my Facebook page. Please comment on this post confirming you like my Facebook page.
3. You will receive one entry for following my blog on WordPress. Please click on the “Follow” button near the top right-hand side of the page, then return to this page, and post a comment confirming that you are following my blog on WordPress.
4. You will receive one entry for following my husband’s blog CG Soup | Animation and VFX Resource. Simply visit his blog, click on follow and sign up to follow his blog. Then return to this page, and post a comment confirming that you are following CGSoup.com.
Daily Entry Opportunities
1. You will receive one entry daily for commenting on another blog post on My Foray Into Food Storage. Simply comment on that blog post, then return to this page, and post a comment confirming which blog post you commented on. You may use this entry option once each day.
2. You will receive one entry daily for commenting on a post from CG Soup. Simply visit CG Soup, post an intelligent comment pertaining to the post (must be a different post from the prior day), then return to this page, and post a comment stating the name of the post on which you commented. You may use this entry option once each day.
– Open to those who have reached the age of majority within their state who are US residents with a mailing in the USA only. (Sorry!) If a winner with a mailing address outside the USA is selected, they will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected.
– Number of Prizes: 1. Contains 1 can of Bega Processed Cheese (200g), 1 S.O.S. Emergency Food Ration (750 g), 1 Datrex Emergency Ration (720 g), and 2 New Millennium Apricot Energy Bar (84 g) will be shipped at no cost to the winner to the USA address provided by the winner.
– Odds of Winner: Depends on number of entries received.
– One Winner will be selected at random.
– How to Enter: Complete one or more of the entry opportunities listed above and then post a comment on this blog indicating you’ve completed all necessary steps during the entry period (2/28/2014 – 3/31/2014). If you do not post a comment on this page confirming you followed all the required steps, or if you did not follow one of the steps, you will not receive an entry into the giveaway.
– All entries will be verified. If winner claimed daily visit entries, blog post entries, or blog follow entries, but did not visit, post, or “follow”, they forfeit their prize, and a new winner will be selected.
– Winner will be notified via the email provided within 2 business days after the giveaway ends. If the winner fails to respond within 72 hours or if a valid email address was not provided, the winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be selected.
– The winner will be listed on my blog once eligibility has been confirmed.
– This giveaway is solely sponsored by My Foray Into Food Storage and is not affiliated with WordPress, Facebook, or any other sponsor. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.