Don’t you LOVE free stuff? I do! Here’s a chance for you to get some awesome free food. You can store it long term (about 25 years unopened in a cool room), or open it and try it out. Wonder what food storage tastes like? This is a great way to see if freeze dried foods are for you.
Let me start by telling you a little bit about our sponsor, Jennette Albee, a Thrive consultant. She is graciously sponsoring this giveaway. (I’m not getting paid, nor am I getting anything other than the items I’m giving away). Jennette is an awesome lady! I consider her a close, personal friend. She sells Thrive, because she wants to help others who feel the way she did, unsure how and where to start building food storage. Here’s a little bit about her and why she sells Thrive, in her own words.
Jennette’s Thrive Life Story
I have always appreciated the idea of being self-reliant and having my own food storage supply, but, for some reason, I just wasn’t getting it done. Life was getting in the way. I have children, and there was always something that was distracting me and my budget in another direction. Quite frankly, I was a bit overwhelmed about how to get started. (Sounds like me when I first started. – Laurie)
I became aware of some things that were being done to the foods that we eat that were of concern to me. I don’t like the idea of chemical additives, and I certainly don’t like the idea of GMO’s (genetically modified organisms). The topper was when I learned that in 2012 one third of the honey bees died off, and it threatened the food crops that depended on them for pollination. This could be very serious! The suspects were new chemicals that were being used on the crops and GMO plants that were developed with an internal insecticide. If the bees are dying, what is it doing to us!
It was soon after that I was introduced to Thrive Life. I was very interested when I learned that Thrive Life has a very high standard for their products. No chemicals or GMO’s are used, and most of their food products have a shelf life of 25 years! SIGN ME UP!!!
After checking out the company and tasting the delicious foods, I decided to get started. I took full advantage of the wonderful Q program, where I set a monthly budget that I could afford, and started building my own home store. It is so convenient. I love when my monthly shipment arrives! It’s so fun to open and try new products. Without much effort at all, my food storage supply started to build up! This gives me a great sense of accomplishment and comfort!
I decided right away that I wanted to share this great product with my friends and anyone who would listen, so I decided to become a consultant for Thrive Life. And here I am! I’d love to share what I’ve learned Thrive Life with you! (Here is a link to the April specials.)
I told you she was great! I just LOVE her!
Here are a few more specifics about this month’s prize.
Aren’t those fabulous? Want to know how to win these? Here are the easy instructions to enter:
1. Visit Jennette’s website here. Return to my blog, and post a comment telling me which item you’d like to try from the Thrive line. You can do this once daily, April 4, 2014 – April 20, 2014! There are 17 entry opportunities!
And that’s it! Easy, huh? No following, no signing up, just a comment. Of course, if you find something you’d like, feel free to place an order (it will be shipped right to your door), but there is no purchase necessary to enter. If you want to know more about Thrive or food storage, email or call Jennette. Her contact info is on her website. She is a great food storage resource and in no way high-pressure. She just wants to help others have a little food stored for their own peace of mind.
No giveaway would be complete without the “official rules.” Here they are:
– No Purchase Necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
– Open to those who have reached the age of majority within their state who are US residents with a mailing in the USA only. (Sorry, my non-USA readers!) If a winner with a mailing address outside the USA is selected, they will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected. This giveaway will be conducted in accordance with California and USA laws.
– Number of Prizes: 1 (one). Prize contains 1 can pantry size can of Thrive freeze dried sausage crumbles and 1 pantry size can of Thrive freeze dried cheddar cheese (approximate retail value $38). Prize will be shipped at no cost to the winner to the USA address provided by the winner.
– Odds of Winner: Depends on number of entries received.
– One Winner will be selected at random.
– How to Enter: Visit Jennette’s Thrive Life Website and post a comment on Foray Into Food Storage (http://forayintofoodstorage.com) indicating which product you would like to try from the Thrive line. You may enter once daily during the entry period (4/4/2014 – 4/20/2014). Each comment counts as one entry with a maximum of one entry per day. Not responsible for misdirected entries or for equipment or internet failure.
– Winner will be notified via the email provided within 2 business days after the giveaway ends. If the winner fails to respond within 72 hours or if a valid email address was not provided, the winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be selected. You will receive the winner notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam folder to make sure you don’t miss the notification.
– The winner will be listed on my blog (first name only) once eligibility has been confirmed, and the prize has been accepted.
– This giveaway is solely sponsored by My Foray Into Food Storage and Jennette Albee, Thrive Life consultant. This giveaway is not affiliated with WordPress or any other sponsor. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with WordPress.